With over 30 years of experience helping others achieve optimum levels of productivity and efficiency, Dr. Paris is a highly sought-after speaker with a tremendous talent for bringing order to chaos. Dr. Paris provides her clients with streamlined, efficient, and manageable approaches to running their lives and businesses.
Dr. Paris' Signature Presentations:
Do We Manage Time or Manage Ourselves Within Time?
Ever notice how some people seem to be doing many things at once while others stick to just one thing at a time? Or how some people have a plan, and others like just to let it happen?
In this presentation:
- Explain how aligning time personality with time management strategies can improve productivity.
- Reflect on personal time perspectives and their impact on daily life.
- Present the idea that individuals may exhibit a blend of different time perspectives.
- Discuss how upbringing, personality traits, and life experiences may influence one's time perspective.
- Provide examples and anecdotes to illustrate the different time personalities.
Each of us has a time management personality, and no one time management tool works for everyone. Paris created five-time styles personalities to determine how individuals manage their time and resources. Interested in knowing your Time Personality? Take the assessment below.
Time perception and how individuals experience and relate to time can vary. Some people may have a more present-oriented perspective, focusing on the here and now, while others may be more future-oriented or past-oriented in their thinking and behavior.
If you’re ready to learn tips and strategies to manage your time and team better, this presentation is for you.
Time Personality Assessment
There's evidence that each of us has a time personality and that no one time management tool works for everyone. From my experience in helping people manage their time, I've developed the five-time personality styles. Take the assessment to discover your time personality style.Take the Assessment
How to Maximize 24 hours &
Get More Done Effortlessly
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done, but often falling short.
You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to others.
Attendees will receive an autographed copy of Dr. Love's book, How to Maximize 24 Hours And Get More Done Effortlessly.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most valuable techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Plan and schedule your time efficiently.
- Learn how to set priorities.
- Discover the ingredients for sound decision-making.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Create order and get organized.
- Manage your workload.